- Trip Outline
- Fine Prints
Osaka – Nara – Kyoto – Yamahanashi – Mt Fuji – Tokyo
- Osaka has a reputation for its blend of modern and old-world architecture, its thriving nightlife scene and its economic clout.
- Take up the option to add on the Hiroshima and Himeji tour extension, or dive straight into your discovery of Osaka by taking in sights such as Todaiji temple and Nara Park.
- Head out into the Japanese countryside towards Mount Fuji and Ashinoko Lake.
Capture the beauty of the landscape and be treated to a panoramic bird’s eye view of Fuji Five Lakes from Mount Fuji Fifth Station.
Australia - OsakaPack your bags and head to the airport to catch an overnight flight from Australia to Osaka. (Please note that some flights may depart 1 day later). Meals: In-flight meals
Osaka (Kansai)Arrive at Osaka’s Kansai International Airport (KIX) and meet your guide for the transfer to the hotel. Meals: In-flight meals
Osaka – Nara – KyotoThe first stop on your Golden Route tour of Japan is Todaiji temple in Nara. The temple houses a huge, 15-metre tall bronze statue of Buddha and the gate leading to the temple is flanked by two Nio guardians. The group walks through Nara Park afterwards. The park is one of the oldest in Japan and is most famous for its 1200-strong herd of free-roaming deer. Feeding the deer with ‘deer biscuits’ has become a popular draw for travellers. The tour then travels to Kyoto to see the UNESCO World Heritage Site-listed Kinkaku-ji, also known as the Golden Pavilion. Meals: Breakfast
Kyoto – train-icon – YamahanashiVisit the city’s Nijo Castle, which was once the Kyoto residence of the Tokugawa Shogunate. Then make for Togetsu-kyo Bridge. This wooden bridge links the banks of the Katsura River and is a great vantage point for admiring Arashiyama Mountains. In the afternoon, head to the rail station to board one of Japan’s most famous technological innovations: the Shinkansen bullet train. Arrive Yamahanashi and you will transfer to hotel for check-in. Meals: Breakfast and dinner
Yamahanashi – Mt Fuji – TokyoThe group makes its way towards the serene Mount Fuji area near Ashinoko Lake. This lake was formed following a volcanic eruption 3000 years ago and now, along with the mountain in the background, makes one of Japan’s most spectacular and recognisable scenes. There is a visit to Oishi Park and Mount Fuji 5th Station. The latter offers an incredible sweeping outlook over the Fuji Five Lakes area below. Travel to Tokyo in the afternoon. Meals: Breakfast
TokyoJapan’s capital is as diverse as it is exciting and thrilling. It is a city where old traditions collide with modern technology. Your discovery of Tokyo begins at Hama-rikyu, a meticulously landscaped garden located in the heart of the city. Wander along the banks of the seawater ponds or visit the island-perched teahouse. Embark on a scenic cruise along the Sumida River and then mosey through the Asakusa Kannon temple (also known as Sensoji), one of the most colourful in Tokyo. Swap shrines for shopping by looking for souvenirs and keepsakes at Nakamise Shopping Street. The last stop of the day is the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observation Decks in Shinjuju to take in panoramic city views. Meals: Breakfast
Tokyo – AustraliaA transfer will take you to the airport at the appropriate time for your return flight to Australia. Meals: Breakfast
Home ArriveAt the appropriate time, please make your own way to the airport ready for your flight home to Australia. Meals: In-flight meals
- Return International flights from Australia
- Accommodation and breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All local boat rentals as mentioned in the program
- Water bottles during tours
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned in the program
- English speaking guides in Korea
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support
HOW TO BOOK & PAYMENTS
Deposit & Payments
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2ndinstalment of $2,000per person within 30 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
Noted: In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: https://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/
Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
Step 3: One of our Reservation team will contact you within 12 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program
- Visa fee
- Tipping for driver and tour guide (not mandatory) & personal expenses
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Surcharge of $300 for departures from Adelaide & Brisbane & and $350 for departures from Perth.
- Surcharge: $800 for departures in January/February, $400 for departures in April/July and $200 for departures in September.
- Autumn leaves Surcharge:$100/person – Travel period: Oct
- Cherry Blossom Surcharge:$300/person – Travel period: 20 Mar – 5 Apr
DepartReturnNo. Of PassengerPrice