- Trip Outline
- Fine Prints
Tokyo – Hakone – Kyoto–Osaka– Kobe
- Enjoy the World class cuisine and soak up the cultural bounties in ‘The Land of The Rising Sun”
- Get astounded by the breath taking view of Mt.Fuji.
- Visit numerous delights of nature in Hakone.
- Explore buzzing Osaka, and take a bullet train ride to the crown jewel of Japan, Kyoto
- Experience Tokyo’s incredible nightlife and admire the nation’s icon, Matsumoto Castle.
Australia – TokyoDepart from home by boarding your flight to Tokyo – Japan’s bustling capital – the city that mixes both the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon lit skyscrapers and anime shops to cherry trees and temples. Meals: In-flight meals
Tokyo ArrivalWelcome to Tokyo! Upon arrival, meet your guide and transfer to Tokyo for check-in. Meals:In-flight meals
Tokyo SightseeingToday after breakfast, we make our way to the Meiji Shrine. Later, pay a visit to Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, also referred to as Tochō for short, houses the headquarters of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Then, having lunch at Akihabara. We willstroll through the Asakusa Kannon Temple, one of Tokyo’s most colorful and popular temples, before browsing for souvenirs at Nakamise Shopping Street and Odaiba area. Your last stop today is Tokyo Tower and Ginza area before you head back to your hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Tokyo Free DayToday is a free day to explore the World’s most populous metropolis. Tokyo offers a seemingly unlimited choice of shopping, entertainment, culture and dining to its visitors. Meals: Breakfast Optional Nikko Sightseeing Optional Kamakura & Yokohama Optional Disney Land
Tokyo – Mt. Fuji – Hakone – KyotoToday, visit OshinoHakkai. Known as the Springs of Mount Fuji, the eight ponds are fed by melting snow filtering down from the slopes of nearby Mount Fuji through porous layers of lava resulting in very clear spring water that is revered by the locals. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Later, take a cruise on Lake Ashi by Pirate Ship and savour the numerous delights of nature in Hakone region. Hakone is part of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, less than 100 kilometers from Tokyo, famous for hot springs, natural beauty and the view of nearby Mt. Fuji.From Hakone Station, take a bullet train to Kyoto. Upon arrival, tour guide will welcome you at the station Lobby and help you to check-in to the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Kyoto – OsakaAfter breakfast, get ready for your sightseeing day.The first destination is Kinkakuji, commonly known as the Golden Pavilion. A Zen temple and World Heritage site with two floors covered entirely in thin layers of pure gold and detailed architecture incorporating three distinct styles of Shinden, Samurai and Zen. Travel to Nara and visit Kiyomizu Temple and watch Kimono Show. After lunch on your own, we will visit Fushimi Inari Shrine before we wander back through Nara Park, home to hundreds of freely roaming deer. Considered in Shinto to be messengers of the gods, Nara’s nearly 1200 deer have become a symbol of the city. We will leave after visiting Todaiji Temple, one of Japan’s most famous temples. The massive building houses one of Japan’s largest bronze statues of Buddha (Daibutsu). Upon arrival in Osaka, you will check-in hotel and enjoy your free evening. Meals: Breakfast
Osaka SightseeingThis morning, we will be taken to Kobe to visit the Sake Museum, where various sake production implements are on display and traditional methods are explained with actual tools and video. Continue to the waterfront park, Meriken Park, it is home to some of the city’s more iconic contemporary architecture such as the red Kobe Port Tower and the Kobe Maritime Museum. After lunch, visit Osaka Castle and head to the Shinsaibashi Shopping District which is the city’s most famous entertainment district and offers abundant dining and shopping choices. Meals: Breakfast
Osaka – Depart to AustraliaToday you will be transferred to Kansai Airport as per your flight time. Meals: Breakfast
Home ArriveYou will arrive in Australia today
- Return International flights from Australia
- Accommodation and breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All local boat rentals as mentioned in the program
- Water bottles during tours
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned in the program
- English speaking guides in Korea
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support
HOW TO BOOK & PAYMENTS
Deposit & Payments
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2ndinstalment of $2,000per person within 30 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
Noted: In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: https://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/
Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
Step 3: One of our Reservation team will contact you within 12 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program
- Visa fee
- Tipping for driver and tour guide (not mandatory) & personal expenses
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
- Surcharge of $300 for departures from Adelaide & Brisbane & and $350 for departures from Perth.
- Surcharge: $800 for departures in January/February, $400 for departures in April/July and $200 for departures in September.
- Autumn leaves Surcharge:$130/person – Travel period: October
- Cherry Blossom Surcharge:$350/person – Travel period: 20 March – 5 April
DepartReturnNo. Of PassengerPrice